I was originally tagged to give things people may not know about me. But I think I already did that a few years ago in another blog, so scrap. Here's to boredom!
I wish people know that...
1) I cry over chick-flicks and likes watching one when I am sad. I am a "mind" person. but that doesn't mean I lost attachment to the "heart".
2) I am not a text person. I check my phone like a yaya watching telenevola checks her alaga.
3) I get sick easily. I have random(anytime, anywhere) epistaxis attack whenever my body feels imbalanced.
4) I only look snob. Okay, people think I have some swagger, but really, I am nice. My mom actually thinks I am too nice.
5) I am more of a wallflower. Oh, maybe that's the reason for 4.
6) I suck at consoling crying friends. I would often slam the truth in their face, so I always end up keeping quiet, which I am not capable of.
7) I hate people who thinks Michael Cera is Jesse Eisenberg.
8) I go to a bookstore to read, not to flirt. Every time, every fucking time.
9) I don't have the time like I had before.
10) I am not straight.
I wish people don't know that...
1) I am always online, only invisible because it completely destroys the purpose of being invisible.
2) I read a lot. I hate it when people ask me "Hey have you read this book?" and turns out I still haven't. It's even sadder than blowing a virtual birthday cake on iPad.
3) I seldom borrow books. Uneasiness engulfs my whole body every time I lend books. Because lending books means updating my book inventory and making sure the pages are still complete and in good condition.
3) I don't get drunk easily. I miss playing drunk and acting wasted just to bull some people off.
4) I give rationale advice because it gets annoying when people don't listen and tell me I am too cynic and realistic but would call in the middle of the night to tell me I am right.
5) I make exam reviewers that I share with my friends. I am crab at some point but it gets annoying when law school gets too high school-ly. But yeah, it's sorta high school.
6) I am adept in Photoshop and arts. Back in college, free service when abused is not fun.
7) I love movies. Same reason as 2 and 3.
8) my ultimate dream is to work in an ad agency. I still find it hard to explain when people ask I am I in law school.
9) I live in an area accessible to almost everywhere. "Hey I am in katip, inuman"- ok. "Eastwood, movie"-ok. "Coffee, kahit saan"-ok.
10) I usually over-think.
grab some coffee and last minute cram in technohub + exam later + school forever