The need to be drunk again

I won't be surprised if upon check-up the doctor would tell me I don't have blood running through my veins anymore. If there's one liquid that should summarize my life for the past weeks, it is alcohol.
And last week was, I guess, the worst I had ever since the school started. I had seen failures academically, socially and, uhm, emotionally. And I didn't have any comfort my dear friend. I have only seen Cantina when I pass in Katipunan, and the only place outside school I've been to is Trinoma to meet college friends because it's payday.

Sunday nights, or maybe this Sunday night in particular, exude of sad aura. And I know nothing to drown this melancholy but one brain drain from that drink I thirst.

Beware kidney, you are warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment